Click on a question below to view the answer:
24 Hour Crisis Care
- Houston Crisis Hotline: 713-468-5463
- Teen Crisis Hotline: 713-529-8336
- Emergencies: Dial 911 or get to your nearest emergency Room
Dr. Annette Brissett in the Media and in the Community
- Dr. Annette Brissett presented to Breast Cancer survivors on the topic of Coping and Intimacy at the National Sisters Network Breast Cancer Conference
- Dr. Annette Brissett was recently featured on Houston News Radio 92 FM to discuss School Bullying.
- Doctor Brissett featured on 92.7 Radio discussing the benefits of Social Media in helping to prevent adolescent suicide.
- Doctor Brissett recently featured on radio station "The Box" discussing warning signs for parents to watch for in preventing teen suicides.
- Dr. Annette Brissett was featured by the Houston Chronicle discussing body image and identity associated with Plastic Surgery.
- The Brain in Love! Dr. Annette Brissett discusses: Love and Relationships, on News 92.7.
- School bullying and teen violence: Keeping our children safe! Dr. Annette Brissett Featured speaker on 97.9 Radio..
- Teenage Sexting: Helping parents to safeguard their Teens cell phone texting apps and online usage. Dr. Annette Brissett featured speaker on News Radio 92.7 FM.
Houston Psychology Consultants, PLLC
Dr. Annette E. A. Brissett
1800 Augusta Drive - Suite 330
Houston, TX 77057
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to learn more about the services we provide, please call us or complete the form below.
Note: Please use this form for non emergency requests.